5 Short quotes that will make her blush - - TrueFacts

5 Short quotes that will make her blush -

As we celebrate Valentine's Day, many are looking for some memorable words to say to their soul mate...if you are one of this group of people, below are short and lovely Val quotes.


1. I spend every hour of my night dreaming and thinking of you, and now that we are together, my dreams have come true


2. You are my tasty sweet chocolate


3. If you are to live for a hundred years, I would live for a hundred years minus one, i cannot imagine living without you for a day.



4. You are my Val angel, without you I don’t feel save, please can you keep guarding me with your priceless love?


5. I might not be Romeo, and that is why my love for you is stronger than his for his girl.

0 comments and:

Created By Sora Templates