To Nigerians----Perform Your Last Obligations - TrueFacts

To Nigerians----Perform Your Last Obligations



Perform Your Last Duty As A Nigerian

Many Nigerians up to this moment are still very much ignorant about voting. Many still thinks it is a topic to laugh on, they still do not believe that their vote is power.

The authentication of the election’s result may be questioned, true, but when you wake up in the morning and go to your place of work and business you go hoping luck shines on you, and fill your pockets with fortune. In same you should play your obliged role, pick up your Voter’s Card, go to your polling unit, and vote for whom you see is the right one.

I went to a shop to buy some stuff when I reached, there was a customer the shop owner was attending to, so I was patiently waiting for my turn. As I was waiting, the following conversation ensued.

Customer:      Hope you guys will go and vote for us tomorrow.
 Man 1:           Vote for who?
Man 2:            Where do you belong?
Customer:      PDP of cause
Man 1:            Did they give me anything that will make me go there?
Man 2:            Does Jonathan know my house?
Shop Owner: I will only go and vote if I ate someone’s money.
Man 1:            I did not collect anybody’s money, why the hell should I stress myself that am voting for anybody
Man 1:            Even if it is five hundred Naira, it is enough for me to vote for you.
Man 2:            True talk, once it is enough for me to take one green bottle, I will vote for.
Customer:      Try and vote ooo

I was just shaking my head in disbelief of what I am seeing.

Up until now, many civilians still do not belief that their vote has every power to decide in these forthcoming elections.

People still has that mentality of, voting for who gave them a few Naira, while others think that going to the polling to cast votes is a waste of time. It is no longer so, we are now in a DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT. Going to the polling units to cast your vote is not time wasting, you might say “what good awaits me there”, “what do I stand to lose?”

You stand to lose a lot and there is much to achieve than loss.
You Vote Is Your Voice.!!

Vote Wisely!!!  

0 comments and:

Created By Sora Templates